San Diego - Wreck Alley
World renowned for its massive collection of artificial reefs, San Diego’s Wreck Alley is home to some of the best artificial reefs on the western coast of the US, such as the Ruby E, the HMCS Yukon, the NOSC Tower & much, much more. The Yukon, a former Canadian Destroyer was sunk intentionally for scuba divers to explore within recreational scuba limits. The Ruby E was originally a Coast Guard Cutter used to intercept Rum Runners in the early 1900’s. Wreck Alley is known for its incredibly diverse marine life and those chance encounters with sea lions, various types of sharks & whales are always possible. The visibility can range from 30′ to over 100’ depending on the water conditions.
• Hotel accommodations (2 nights) Double occupancy
• Two days of boat dives on San Diego’s Best Dive Charter (3 tanks on day 1 and 2 tanks on day 2)
• Scuba tanks and weight
• Snacks and beverages on the boat
Does not include:
• Travel to and from Phoenix
• Gratuities for boat crew
• Rental gear (other than tanks and weights)
Cost: Non-refundable payment of $575.00 due at time of sign up.
Contact us for carpool and travel options.
*Dates and price subject to change
Availability: Contact us for booking information